Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sailor Chibi Moon Collection (last updated 28/7/2016)

Sailor Chibi Moon Collection

(last updated on 28/7/2016)

I have been collecting Sailor Chibi Moon merchandise for a while now, so I thought I'd share my collection with you guys and also documenting it for personal future reference (Check out my last Collection video HERE from Feb 2016).

Initially when Sailor Moon released their 20th anniversary merchandises, I thought I'd solely focus my collection on one character. As many of you probably already know, I love the colour pink (it makes me happy these days^^) and Sailor Chibi Moon is really adorable! Also due to the fact Small lady and Helios is actually my favourite couple from Sailor Moon.


Some of my collections may not necessarily be Sailor Chibi Moon merchandise, they can be Small lady, Black lady, Chibi Usa, Helios, Pegasus and merchandises that simply had Sailor Chibi Moon on them, while others may somewhat relate to Sailor Chibi Moon.


I bought these Sailor Chibi Moon merchandises from various places, but mostly from Yahoo Auction or Mbok (using FromJapan), Premium Bandai (using private shipping proxy), Ebay or local Anime shop such as Anime at Abbotsford. I keep all my collections inside a 4-level glass cabinet from IKEA (Detolf), and it still seems to be ok at the moment in terms of space (I'll just have to collect smaller items from now on! LOL).


I'm extremely glad and thankful that I get to start on this collection, and I really hope to continue doing so until whenever they stop releasing more merchandises. No I don't have every single Sailor Chibi Moon merchandise so far, but I tried to collect a mixture of items from the 90's and as well as the 20th anniversary series (though from now on I'll be more focusing on the newer merchandises). Certainly there may be many people who has a larger collection than mine, but I am absolutely happy with what I already have at this stage ^^


Hope you will enjoy this post, and feel free to leave me a comment/question if you like :)




ACCESSORY/JEWELRY

Sailor Moon x Q-pot - Pink Sugar Pate de Fruit

The 2nd collaboration release at end of June 2016 from Sailor Moon and Q-pot had a bunch of pretty items, and this one (obviously lol) caught my attention. It's suppose to be the Pink Sugar wand that Sailor Chibi Moon holds, and it can be a bag chain or a bracelet.

Sailor Moon x It's Demo 2nd collaboration - Small lady bag charm

This gorgeous bag charm was released in July 2015 as part of the 2nd collaboration between Sailor Moon and It's Demo. I actually totally regret not getting 2 of those (1 for collection display and another for personal use) because it's one of my absolute favourite item so far!


Sailor Chibi Moon Time Key necklace

This Time Key necklace was released in October 2013 as part of the Sailor Moon 20th anniversary line from Premium Bandai. The necklace itself is made of 925 silver with 18k gold coating and Swarovski crystals. I actually got this as a birthday gift and I have been treasure it eversince. I'd really love to wear it someday but it just feels too precious *sigh*.


Chibi Usa Nakayoshi Time Key

This is the original set from the 90's, and it consist of a key with a white gem, a heart-shape badge and a bag with a cute drawing of Chibi Usa in bunny ears. This set is actually being re-made earlier this year (2016) for Sailor Moon's exhibition at Roppongi. 


Super Sailor Chibi Moon hair bands

These 2 hair bands were from the 90's, and I think I remember seeing them somewhere as a kid LOL. 



BAG/POUCH


Sailor Chibi Moon Nakayoshi plastic pouch

A very cute vintage pouch  with Nakayoshi's version of Sailor Chibi Moon on it. I actually really miss those drawings from the 90's as they looked a lot more cute.


Sailor Moon Nakayoshi heart-shape coin purse

This coin purse actually had both Sailor Moon (at the front) and Sailor Chibi Moon on it. It was an adorable small item to add to my collection.

Sailor Chibi Moon Nakayoshi tote bag

Again this is not really a Sailor Chibi Moon merchandise, as it had Sailor scout pictures at the front of the bag. But of course, I love this pink side with Sailor Chibi Moon! ^^


Sailor Moon Banpresto bag - Sailor Chibi Moon

This was a prize from those UFO machines back in the 90's, and it's a nice little bag with Sailor Chibi Moon on the front.



DOLL


Sailor Moon Black Lady Pullip Doll - Premium Bandai edition (comes with a mini Evil Luna P plushie)

This Pullip doll was released around Jan 2016, and it had stunning details! I was totally in love when I first saw the promotion for pre-order, and this was something I definitely wanted to add to my collection ^^

Sailor Chibi Moon Dal Doll - Premium Bandai edition (comes with a mini Luna P plushie)

This Dal doll was released in May 2015, and it comes with the tiara as well. The difference between this Dal doll and other Pullip doll is that it can't close it's eyes. Nevertheless, I loved how cute her hair was made and the overall look.



FIGURINE

Sailor Moon Petit Chara - Super S Edition figures


In late 2016, this was released with a highlight on the Small lady and Helios figurines that are included. As Sailor Chibi Moon's fan, there's no way I could miss out on getting this combination. Although I wished they could've done this separately, it was still worth to get the whole set since Small lady looked gorgeous! 

Sailor Moon Petit Chara - Festival Edition figures

This figure of Sailor Chibi Moon in her Yukata was part of the Sailor Moon Petit Chara Festival edition set, which consists of Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon and the inner Senshi. This set was released in June 2016, and I absolutely fell in love with the colourful Yukatas and their cute accessories!


Sailor Chibi Moon Petit Chara Deluxe figure

This 9cm Sailor Chibi Moon figure was released in March 2016, and it comes with optional arm, leg and expression parts as well as a moon stick and Luna P. I quite like this figure, it's bigger than the usual Petit Chara but looks just as cute.

Sailor Moon Petit Chara - Ice Cream Party figures

This is Sailor Chibi Moon from another really adorable Petit Chara set which was released around Feb 2016. It consist of Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon and the outer Senshi, and each of them sat on a different colour/flavour ice cream! For a person who's crazy about dessert, there's no way I'd miss this set right? Sailor Moon looked extra adorable with her pink ice cream!!!

Sailor Moon Petit Chara - Christmas Special figures

This Christmas set consist of Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon and the inner Senshi was released in November 2015. Each of them actually wears Santa Claus style outfits in corresponding colours, and the inner Senshi had their own Christmas accessories too. I really love this set and have actually used it for 2015 Christmas decoration along with a mini Christmas tree!

Sailor Moon Petit Chara figures set 2 - Glitter version

There were 12 figures from this set and each Sailor Senshi had 2 set of expressions. I bought this glitter version (as a blind box) from an Anime Expo and it came with a small Luna P too! Guess I was really lucky that day since all I really wanted was Super Sailor Chibi Moon ^^

Sailor Moon Atsumete Figure for Girls (Vol.4) by Banpresto - Sailor Chibi Moon

This figure was released in Feb 2015 along with Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Nepture. I really liked how cute the expression is here, it looks like Sailor Chibi Moon is ready to fight!!


Sailor Moon Atsumete Figure for Girls (Vol.3) by Banpresto - Black Lady

This series was releases in Aug 2015, there were 4 figurines altogether including Sailor Pluto, Chibi Usa, Black lady and Luna P. Though the black lady figure is the most popular out of all 4. She is about 6 cm tall and I can say it's an absolutely gorgeous figure.


Sailor Moon Atsumete Figure for Girls (Vol.3) by Banpresto - Chibi Usa

This figure was from the same series as above, and it comes in Chibi Usa in her Sailor uniform. It was really nice to see a figurine that comes in the normal school uniform rather than the transformed outfit.

Sailor Chibi Moon S.H.Figuarts

This Sailor Chibi Moon figure was released in May 2015, and it's about 10cm tall. With this figure, you can actually move its joint, change its hands and expressions. It also comes with a Pink moon stick and a heart-shape stand. I actually haven't really been playing around with the different options as I usually just prefer one simple look, though I guess the different options made this figure a lot more interesting.


Sailor Chibi Moon Girls Memory figure by Banpresto

This figure was released in May 2015 and measures about 11cm tall. These figures were actually UFO prizes released by Banpresto, and Sailor Chibi Moon was the 6th figurine from this series. It's a very simple figurine that comes with a white round stand, and I quite liked the colour as it's very vivid.


Chibi Usa SD mini figurine

I actually got this mini Chibi Usa SD figurine as an extra gift from a set I've bought. It's a cute little figure which I placed next to all my other Petit Chara figurines ^^



GASHAPON


Sailor Moon Desk figures Gashapon Set 2 - Sailor Chibi Moon

These desk figure Gashapon from Bandai were released in June 2015, and Sailor Moon measured about 5.5 cm. The whole set comes with 5 figurines including Sailor Chibi Moon and the outer Senshi, and you can decorate your desk with them such as by putting them on your mug, books, computer etc. Sailor Chibi Moon's figurine is meant to be attached on a cup, but somehow I made it stand up by leaning against the other collections LOL.

Sailor Moon Transformation Compacts Gashapon Set 

These brooch Gashapons were released around January 2014 by Bandai, and they come in a set of 5. I've only bought the Sailor Chibi Moon SuperS compact, and it comes in a sparkly material at the front.


Sailor Moon Prism Power Domes Gashapon

This set released around October 2014 was somewhat interesting as they are sparkly water bottles (which you fill up the water yourself). Sailor Chibi Moon's one actually had heart-shape flakes inside! So pretty~~



HOUSEHOLD

Sailor Moon x It's Demo 2nd collaboration - Small lady wash towel

This medium sized wash towel was released in July 2015 as part of the 2nd collaboration between Sailor Moon and It's Demo. Small lady looks so pretty here!! 


Sailor Moon x It's Demo 2nd collaboration - Small lady compact mirror

Again this compact mirror was part of the 2nd collaboration between Sailor Moon and It's Demo. Just like the bag charm, I regret not getting 2 of these as well! I mean...look at the rose and rhinestone decorations!! This was way prettier than I imagined!!

Sailor Moon x It's Demo 2nd collaboration - Small lady hand mirror

Here's another item I got as part of the 2nd collaboration between Sailor Moon and It's Demo. I fell in love with the gold lining of this mirror, as it made the mirror looked so luxurious that it's almost like something you use in a palace!


Sailor Moon Ichiban Kuji Lottery - Sailor Chibi Moon hand towel (Prize G)

This 30 cm Sailor Chibi Moon hand towel was from a lottery draw back around November 2014. Since I couldn't be in Japan for this lottery, I had to buy this online later on. The design came in pink and yellow colour which was a little different to the usual, but I thought it was quite funky.


Sailor Moon Musical Petite Etrangere Exclusive Merchandise - Sailor Chibi Moon mini towel

This series of merchandise (along with Endymion and Serenity prints) were actually sold exclusively at the musical venue back in 2014, though later you could get them online through resellers. I really loved how beautiful the artwork was, and I wish I actually bought more from this series. 


Super Sailor Chibi Moon coin box

My friend got this cute vintage coin box for me from Japan, and it comes with Super Sailor Chibi Moon holding onto the twinkle bell ^^ Super Sailor Chibi Moon had such an adorable expression here.


Sailor Moon x Anion Cafe Collaboration mug - Pink

This pink mug is actually not really a Sailor Chibi Moon merchandise but it had Chibi Usa and Usagi on it LOL. It was part of the merchandises released from Sailor Moon and Anion Cafe limited time collaboration from 16/1/16 to 14/2/16, where the items were sold at the Cafe. I think they looked really happy and cute with their music accessories :D

Sailor Chibi Moon (copy of Naoko Takeuchi's original artwork) framed picture (limited to 300)

These copies of the original artworks by Naoko Takeuchi were limited to 300 of each design, and I bought this one featuring Chibi Usa with a rainbow colour background. I really loved the original artwork and Manga, so I wish to collect this picture for a long time and was lucky to find it from online Auction.

Sailor Moon SS Magnet set 2

This set consist of Super Sailor Moon, 2 Super Sailor Chibi Moon, Tuxedo mask and the inner Senshi. I got this Christmas magnet but still missing the other Super Sailor Moon from this set.

Sailor Moon SS Magnet set 1

This set consist of 2 Super Sailor moon, 2 Super Sailor Chibi Moon and the inner Senshi magnets. I found it super rare to see Sailor Chibi Moon in swimwear so I thought it would be nice to add it to the collection.


Sailor Moon SS Magnet set 1

This Super Sailor Chibi Moon magnet is also from the same set as above, where it comes in transformed outfit with a twinkle bell. 

KEY/MOBILE CHAIN


Sailor Moon Namja Town merchandise - Sailor Chibi Moon keychain

This lovely keychain was released around Oct 2015 as part of the Sailor Moon and Namco Namja Town event. These merchandises were actually limited edition and only sold at the venue, and I was so glad my friend managed to get them for me in Japan! I love how they featured the Sailor Senshi with cat ear and tails, it looks super adorable! 

Sailor Moon Twinkle Dolly Candy toy set 3 - Small lady & Pegasus

This mobile charm was part of the Twinkle Dolly set released back in November 2015, and the whole set featured Small Lady & Pegasus, Black lady, Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity and Human form of Luna. Each box also comes with a candy inside and they were sold at a set of 10 boxes. I was so excited that they finally released a merchandise with Pegasus in it!!! The pearly details were absolutely gorgeous!!!


Sailor Moon Twinkle Dolly Candy toys set 3 - Black lady

This Black lady mobile charm came from the same set as above. I seriously loved every single charm from this set!! 

Sailor Moon Twinkle Dolly Candy toy set 2 - Sailor Chibi Moon and Prism heart compact

This Sailor Chibi Moon mobile charm was from the Twinkle Dolly set 2, which was released in May 2015. This set also featured Sailor Moon and the outer Senshi, and they each had a candy inside and sold as a set of 10 boxes. I really liked this charm as it's pretty much ALL pink! LOL.

Sailor Moon Die Cast Charm Gashapon set 3 - Sailor Chibi Moon Twinkle bell

This chain was released in May 2015 as part of the 20th anniversary line. I actually liked this chain more than the ones from previous sets.

Sailor Moon Die Cast Charm Gashapon set 2 - Sailor Chibi Moon Prism heart compact

This chain was released in December 2014 as part of the 20th anniversary line. It was actually quite heavy but detailed for such a small size. 

Sailor Moon Die Cast Charm Gashapon set 1 - Chibi Usa's Time key

This chain was released around March 2014 as part of the 20th anniversary line. It was a pretty well made for such a small version of the time key. 

Sailor Chibi Moon & Luna P Mascot sets

This plush mascot set was around 11 cm tall and released in December 2013 as part of the 20th anniversary line. They actually come with a snap button to connect each plushie. Honestly I wasn't going to buy this at first, but just thought it was cute that Sailor Chibi Moon and Luna P can connect together.

Sailor Moon Channel Keychain - Outer Senshi

This is actually somewhat a rare set from the Sailor Moon Channel series, as these merchandises were only available at specific store in Japan for a limited time around 2003. The key chain is actually a lot smaller than I thought, nevertheless the Senshi looked really cute with their 2-dotted eyes ^^

Sailor Moon Super S Gashapon Set - Small lady & Pegasus

This comes in a set of 4 chains include Super Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Chibi Moon, Small lady & Pegasus and Helios. It was a quite popular set as it featured Pegasus and Helios. 

Sailor Moon Super S Gashapon Set - Super Sailor Chibi Moon

This chain was from the same set as above, don't you just love Super Sailor Chibi Moon's posture here?

Sailor Moon Super S Gashapon Set - Helios

This chain is also from the same set as above, and it's my favourite male character Helios!!!! 

Super Sailor Chibi Moon and Diana chain

I actually find it quite rare to see Super Sailor Chibi Moon and Diana together, they both looked really adorable here.


Sailor Chibi Moon plate key chain 

I thought this vintage key chain was quite pretty, it also had a nice packaging with Sailor Moon on the background.



PLUSHIE


Sailor Chibi Moon collection plushie

This is one of my favourite plushie made by Sekiguchi and measured around 25 cm tall. It was released around July 2014 as part of the 20th anniversary line. I loved how soft this plushie is and how you can move the arms and legs easily, and I also find this expression very adorable!

Sailor Moon Outer Senshi mini plushies - Sailor Chibi Moon

This mini plushie was released around late Feb 2014 and measures around 15 cm tall. Although it's probably not the most detailed plushie, I still like it especially its cute expression.

Sailor Chibi Moon GE-2009 Great Eastern Animation plushie

This is definitely my favourite Sailor Chibi Moon plushie! It was from Great Eastern Animation back in 2013 and the facial expression was beyond extreme cuteness!! I loved how detailed and soft this plushie is, and also the slightly more vivid colours used.

Sailor Chibi Moon PSM-3 plushie

This mini vintage plushie by Banpresto had a somewhat funnier look on her face LOL.

Sailor Chibi Moon BSM-67 plushie

I like how Sailor Chibi Moon is holding her rod, looking all cute.

Sailor Chibi Moon S BSM-90 Christmas plushie

I really wanted this plush since it's a Christmas edition, and I was fortunate to have found it on Yahoo Auction. Super Sailor Chibi Moon looked cute with the Christmas apparel/decoration :D

Sailor Chibi Moon BSM-25 plushie

Yay! A plushie of Chibi Usa in her school uniform and small Luna P! I'll always love this combination ^^

Super Sailor Chibi Moon BSM-107 plushie

This set of plushie actually included villains of Dark moon circus too. I don't know why but I really like Sailor Chibi Moon and Twinkle bell together. I also liked how this plushie came with a heart-shape gemstone as her brooch.

Super Sailor Chibi Moon BSM-83 plushie

This is a slightly taller plushie comparing to the rest of the Banpresto plushies. It came in a slippery material rather than suede, so it was quite different :)

Super Sailor Chibi Moon BSM-93 plushie

This plushie had Super Sailor Chibi Moon turning her body sideways, and as usual she had a cute expression on her face.

Sailor Chibi Moon BSM-66 plushie

This plushie almost got me confused with the BSM-67 one as they look pretty much the same! The only difference I saw was that BSM-67 had her mouth closed while the BSM-66 one had her mouth open LOL.

Sailor Chibi Moon BSM-73 plushie

This plushie is also holding a rod, but the rod came in much more detail. I liked how this one also comes with a gemstone as her brooch.


RE-MENT


Sailor Moon Guardian Everyday life Re-ment - Chibi Usa

This Re-ment was part of the Everyday life Re-ment released in July 2015, it featured Usagi, Chibi Usa, Mamoru, the inner Senshi and a party theme. Chibi Usa's Re-ment contained a pink backpack, a bunny plushie, Luna P, a lollipop, the time key and a cute accessory. I really love this set and my favourite item is the lollipop.

Sailor Moon Cafe Sweets Re-ment - Chibi Usa

This Re-ment was part of the Cafe Sweets Re-ment released in May 2015, it had extremely cute miniature desserts and tableware that you could find in an adorable Cafe! Chibi Usa's Re-ment contained a cup of smoothie, ice creams in Chibi Usa and Luna P's shapes, a menu, a pink plate and a fork. This is probably my all-time favourite Re-ment set since I LOOOOVE desserts and sweets!






STATIONARY


Sailor Moon Namja Town merchandise - Sailor Chibi Moon tin button

This tin button was part of the "Crystal Garapon" which could only be obtained in the prize draw, and it belongs to the "Artemis" prize which was a 2nd tier prize that consist of 6 different tin buttons. They were released around Oct 2015 as part of the Sailor Moon and Namco Namja Town event. 

Sailor Moon Namja Town merchandise - Sailor Chibi Moon die cut postcard

This postcard was also part of the "Crystal Garapon" from Sailor Moon and Namco Namja Town event. It belongs to the "Diana" prize which was a 3rd tier prize that comes in 6 different postcards. The first tier "Luna" prize of this event was actually a pouch.


Sailor Moon Mini clear file collection Vol.4 - Sailor Chibi Moon

I fell in love with the design at first sight, and Sailor Chibi Moon looked super cute here! These files are about 205 x 146 mm in size, and they are really convenient to carry small documents around.

Sailor Moon ribbon clip bookmark by Sun-Star stationary - Sailor Chibi Moon

A cute little bookmark that had Sailor Chibi Moon's brooch/ribbon on it.

Sailor Moon pen holder by Sun-Star stationary - Sailor Chibi Moon

This pen holder had the same plate design as the pen from the same series. I actually never used a pen holder before but I thought this would match the pen really well if ever needed. 

Sailor Moon pen by Sun-Star stationary - Sailor Chibi Moon

I'm actually using this pen at the moment, it had black ink and was really easy to write with. 

Sailor Moon pencil case by Sun-Star stationary - Sailor Chibi Moon

This thin and long pencil case had a ribbon and Sailor Chibi Moon's brooch on one end, it is easily zipped but probably only big enough to fit a few pen in there. 

Sailor Chibi Moon 3-sided pouch by Sun-Star Stationary

This pouch can actually flip into 3 different designs, the one in this picture features Sailor Chibi Moon's brooch and transformed Sailor uniform. The other 2 sides are Luna P and Diana.


Super Sailor Chibi Moon Silver Jumbo Card

This vintage jumbo card comes with a silver shinny edge, it would've been good if I could collect more of these.

Super Sailor Moon Stamp

This was quite a random item I found on Ebay a while ago, it's a simple stamp although I still haven't tried using it yet.

TOY


Chibi Usa's Pegasus Stallion Reve

This is the most valuable item from my collection so far, and it's been quite popular among the collectors. This vintage toy had figurines inside and they light up in different colours. It's actually suppose to be a fortune teller, but unfortunately I still haven't figure out what it's saying LOL. The exterior looks totally amazing with high quality details, I'd say this is probably one of my most favourite item so far.



This is pretty much everything I have so far, and I do plan to continue this collection until they finish releasing Sailor Moon merchandises. I have 2 pre-ordered items so far: 1 was the Sailor Moon Petit Chara Super S edition figures which features Small lady and Helios!!!  The other 1 was Small lady and Helios in a Dream figurine from the Sailor Moon Figuarts Zero Chouette series. I am indeed very excited for both items and will definitely update this post once I get my hands on them!!!! (last updated 28/7/2016) 


2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this detailed post about your collection! I didn't realise how many Chibi items you had until you put them all in one post. Can't wait to see the upcoming items you pre-ordered!

    ReplyDelete